Monday, September 25, 2006

It's about that time...

in the more recent days, i've been back to the drawing board. I let myself have the summer off... and although its still 90 degrees here with no signs of leaves changing, the honeymoon is over...

fall begins without the smell of pencil shavings and sandwiches...

i've finally gotten over complaining about my work and actually started experimenting again. it hasn't been pretty but it's a start. Someone told me that these shapeless days are crucial to this transition from school/life to life/life. I believe it. I've finally stopped waiting for my friends to get off from their nine-to-fives and indulge in happy hour which i never deserved.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual, LOVED the still life. It's not easy to make cans and bottles look demented. Well done.