Tuesday, December 12, 2006

oh no!

i'm trapped. i'm having my entire hvac (thats jargon for heating, venilation, and air conditioning) unit revamped because I live in two different climates. Arctic downstairs, tropical upstairs. So i've had an exorbitant amount of time to be on the computer. I spent most of my day doing work yesterday. My friend Lisa asked me to do an illustration for her boyfriend that lives in the Netherlands. (talk about long distance). here is what I came up with:
Lisa hearts Koen
(copyright Courtney Reagor 2006)
So today I've decided to dedicate my time to the drawing of fish for something my dad has in store. But first, I need to get rid of the tape worm Calhoun the dog has. So unappetizing.
Also, to my dismay I found out my favorite publication is being discontinued.
Their departure is certainly premature but understood. You can read it here:
RIP The Drama
I plan to hoard all past issues. So! If you have any that you are getting rid of, send em over.
Farewell friends... or no one, whoever is in this abyss.

1 comment:

Nix Muse said...

sadly the only issue of the drama that i still have around is number 9. let me know if you have it, if not i'll plop it in the post promptly.

-- secret reader/lurk master