Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tis the season

wow, i can't believe i've neglected this for so long... the past month has been pretty packed with new things. my day job has begun to interfere with my energy I would rather devote to drawing. I come home from folding and greeting "Hi, let me know if I can help you find anything"... and all I want to do is zone out. I did however get to take some time off for thanksgiving. i rode up to Chicago with my mom and dad. In an eerie yet pleasant way, I experienced a jacket-less holiday. Usually its a biting cold where I dread leaving the saftey of my warm abode. Thanksgiving was obvious, filling of the gullit... We went to my aunt's place in the city:

me in the background, my mom, and grandmother



the newly weds

anyway, i have quite a few things to scan and post... I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I will get back on track... Hope all your holidays have been festive...
Later...

No comments: