Wednesday, November 21, 2007

things to be thankful for:

1. an aching heart, because that means i'm loved by precious people spread out all over the place.
2. the most perfect animal companion any could possibly imagine
3. a roof over my head in a new city that has more to offer than i am capable of comprehending
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket mcsweeny's/dave eggars store front for his writing workshop Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket one of the many neighborhood churches, but this is the most beautiful one Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my bedroom

4. relatively good health (sense of sight, touch, and hearing is all you really need)
5. getting myself to draw being my biggest daily struggle
6. parents...period
7. being able to see my sister everyday


that's all i can think of at the moment.
i've been having total brain malfunctions lately... i need to read more, actually, you know, i need to draw too... less typey more worky...

3 comments:

Matt Swartz said...

I'm jealous you get to start life in a new exciting place. I just survived "Black Friday" at Target, great fun to say the very least. Crazy old ladies who don't know where anything is and drunks mooning people...gotta love good ol' Montana. I can't wait to see some of your new work, even if is just sketches and your really cool text/fonts, it was all beautiful. Miss you dear - MattyMo

Joe Karg said...

Your work is amazing. Congrats on the move. I wish you great success.

Peace,
Joe

Unknown said...

Hi courtney, congrats for you last published work, I saw it on girls who draw but wanted to write something on your blog.

best